Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The MS Project Lab...

IMHO, a rather pointless lab. Yes, we learned to use MS Project... well, sort of. But from what I can tell, the little tutorial bobber on the WebCT assignment page was exactly the same as what we did in class. Why couldn't we have just worked on our own and just asked questions if we ran into trouble? Or, better yet, make this an optional lab for people that couldn't manage to work the tutorial? Even though I've never used MS Project in my life, I could have had this lab done a lot faster just following the tutorial, if only because I would have been able to go straight through without interruptions. Ah, well. At least I got done fast enough to update the infamous blog lab. (Insert ominous sound effect here)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home