Tuesday, September 13, 2005

First Post to MIS Blog

So... The first post to the MIS 301 Blog. Do I have to avoid saying anything incriminating? Yes? Ah well...

So, we are supposed to write on a given category for this assignment... Ah, what the heck. I'll just post up the assignment here so that I won't forget about it. I know I will if I don't do something like that. So, the assignment is as follows (in summarized form):

1. Write at least 4 entries in the blog.
2. Write on one or more of the following topics for each entry:
  • Something we learned in class and why it's important
  • How work is relating to class
  • Something the prof says that I disagree with and why
  • Additional thoughts about class
  • Exams and grading issues (no more than 1 post)
Well, if the lab had USB ports (like the BB post on WebCT implied), I'd edit the template. I had a nifty-keen picture all picked out, and a nifty icon I made, and everything. Ah, well. I found the simplified version of my icon (my brother uses it as one of his blog icons) and posted that. I guess I'll fix this up later.

Edit (13:42): Got the pics uploaded through AS 214.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home